Your privacy is important to us. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Madison Consolidated Schools (MCS) collects, and the ways in which MCS uses that personal information.
Personal information collection
MCS may collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information that you provide using for the purpose of contacting MCS via our online contact form
Using personal information
- MCS will never disclose your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for any purposes.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, MCS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
- MCS will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
- MCS will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers.
Updating this statement
- You should check this page occasionally to ensure you are familiar with any changes.
- This website contains links to other websites.
- MCS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- by email to email@example.com; or
- by post to Madison Consolidated Schools, 2421 Wilson Ave., Madison, IN 47250.