- Access to competitive rates for medical insurance, including access to an Employee Wellness Clinic where all services and medications provided are at no extra cost to the employee.
- Contributions to an eligible and enrolled employee’s Health Savings Account (HSA), dependent upon annual board approval.
- Life insurance and long-term disability coverage at a cost to the eligible employee (working 25+ hours/week) only $2.00 annually.
- Group plans for vision and dental insurance are also available for eligible employees (working 25+ hours/week).
Madison Consolidated Schools also provides:
- Payment of state-mandated employee’s portion to Teacher Retirement Fund or Public Employees Retirement Fund (INPRS) by the corporation (3% of the employee’s salary each payroll).
- Payment of state-mandated employer’s portion to Teacher Retirement Fund (7.5% of the teacher’s salary each payroll) or Public Employees Retirement Fund (11.2% of the employee’s salary each payroll).
- Paid bereavement leave days, paid sick and personal leave days, and paid vacation days for year-round employees.