- Bonnie Hensler, Director of Finance and Human Resources, oversees the daily operations of Finance and Human Resources throughout our district. In addition, she is responsible for the annual budget preparation, oversight of the asset and liability portfolio management, adherence to all state and federal reporting guidelines, and is the district Public Records Officer.
- Danica Houze, Treasurer, is responsible for salary and payroll questions, grant management, accounts receivable, extra-curricular accounting, and deductions (other than insurance).
- Amanda Conover, Deputy Treasurer, is responsible for accounts payable, reimbursements and professional development, requisitions and purchase orders, and grant management.
- Amber Smith, Accounting and Food Service Clerk, is responsible for data entry and support services within our accounting and food service areas.
- Miranda Adams, Human Resources and Benefits Specialist, is responsible for oversight of the medical, dental, vision, and life insurance deductions and inquiries, FMLA and maternity leave requests, and work-related Injuries or Worker’s Compensation. Other responsibilities include new-hire orientation and training.
- Meghan Welty, Receptionist/Human Resources Assistant, is responsible for all background checks, schedule of substitutes, verification of employment and/or education, new hire processing, personnel file maintenance (including certifications and licensure), student transcripts, and employee recognition.
Roles & Responsibilities
The Business Office team is available Monday - Friday from 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. to answer any questions. In an effort to help guide you on who to speak with, here is a quick reference guide for our team members and their areas of district-wide, high level responsibilities.