Some examples of the courses within the career pathway opportunity include:
- Engineering/Manufacturing - PLTW Engineering Design and Modeling (7th and 8th), PLTW Energy and the Environment (7th and 8th), Introduction to Construction (8th grade), Cub Manufacturing (11th-12th, application process).
- Medical Sciences - PLTW Biomedical courses -PLTW Medical Detectives (7th and 8th), Principles of Biomedical Science (HS level 1), Human Body Systems (HS level 2), Medical Interventions (HS level 3); HOSA (health care professionals of the future) chapter founded in 2015-2016.
- Entrepreneurial - The Fine Arts Academy - Visual Arts and Creative Dramatics (middle grades), AP Music Theory, Dual Credit Music Appreciation, AP Art Studio, AP Art History, Piano, Dance Choreography, Intro to Theatre, Technical Theatre, Advanced Theatre.
- Entrepreneurial - Agriculture - Leadership in Action, Dual Credit Food Science, Dual Credit Animal Science, Dual Credit Advanced Life Sciences Animals.
- Entrepreneurial - Computer Science and Technology - Science of Technology (6th grade), Digital Citizenship (7th grade), Computer Coding and Web Design (8th grade), Financial Literacy (8th grade), and PLTW Computer Coding (9th-12th).